Raiden Shogun is one of the most popular characters in Genshin Impact, and from abilities to weapons, constellations, and the best build, there’s lots to consider to take the Electro Archon to new heights.
Raiden Shogun is a 5-star Electro polearm user that strikes fear in all those that dare to oppose her rule over the Inazuma region. To help strike down her enemies in Genshin Impact, Ei has mastered a number of powerful abilities.
Not only can she buff her allies’ attacks, but the game’s godly character can also quickly lay waste to multiple foes with her Elemental Burst: Secret Art Musou Shinsetsu.
- Raiden Shogun abilities in Genshin Impact
- Raiden Shogun Constellations
- Best Raiden Shogun Artifacts in Genshin Impact
- Best Raiden Shogun weapon in Genshin Impact
- Raiden Shogun Talent Level-Up and Ascension materials
- Raiden Shogun Genshin Impact trailer
- Best Raiden Shogun team comp
Raiden Shogun abilities in Genshin Impact
Normal Attack: Origin
- Normal Attack: Raiden Shogun unleashes five fast-hitting polearm attacks directly in front of her.
- Charged Attack: Raiden Shogun consumes a portion of her stamina bar and unleashes a powerful upward slash.
- Plunging Attack: Raiden Shogun plunges her polearm into the ground below, damaging all opponents along her path and unleashing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Transcendence – Baleful Light
Raiden Shogun unleashes a single horizontal strike, dealing Electro damage to all nearby enemies, and granting her allies Eye of the Stormy Judgement. When characters with this buff hit opponents, the eye will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing further Electro damage.
Gathering truths unnumbered and wishes uncounted, the Raiden Shogun unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi and deals AoE Elector DMG, using Musou Isshin in combat for a certain duration afterward. The DMG dealt by Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin’s attacks is based on the number of Shogun Byakugen no Rin’s Resolve stacks consumed when the skill is used.
Raiden Shogun Constellations
Lucky enough to get multiple copies of Raiden Shogun? Then you have these insane constellation buffs to look forward to.
- Level 1 – Ominous Inscription: When Electro characters use their Elemental Bursts, the Resolve gained is increased by 80%. When characters of other Elemental Types use their Elemental Bursts, the Resolve gained is increased by 20%.
- Level 2 – Steelbreaker: Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu’s Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin attacks will ignore 60% of opponents’ DEF.
- Level 3 – Shinkage Bygones: Increases the Level of Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu by 3, up to a maximum of 15.
- Level 4 – Pledge of Propriety: When the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu expires, all nearby party members (excluding the Raiden Shogun) gain 30% bonus ATK for 10s.
- Level 5 – Shogun’s Descent: Increases the Level of Transcendence: Baleful Omen by 3, up to a maximum of 15.
- Level 6 – Wishbearer: While in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu, attacks by the Raiden Shogun that are considered part of her Elemental Burst will decrease all nearby party members’ (excluding Raiden Shogun) Elemental Burst CD by 1s when they hit opponents. The effect can trigger once every 1s and can trigger a total of 5 times.
Best Raiden Shogun Artifacts in Genshin Impact
The best Raiden Shogun builds are those that utilize the Emblem of Severed Fate Artifact set, which provides a 20% Energy Recharge boost and increases Ei’s Elemental Burst damage by 25% of her Energy Recharge.
- Read More: Best Yae Miko Genshin Impact build
This essentially reduces all her ability cooldowns, enabling players to constantly barrage their enemies with deadly electrical attacks. You can either make the full sets of each of the Artifacts outlined below or mix and match them to come up with your own perfect combo.
|Emblem of Severed Fate
||2-piece set bonus: Energy Recharge +20%.
4-piece set bonus: Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
|2-piece set bonus: Electro DMG Bonus +15%.
|Attack increased by 28% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. You can gain a maximum bonus of 80% ATK. Gain 30% Energy Recharge for 12s after using an Elemental Burst.|
|Increases CRIT Rate by 8% and increases Normal ATK SPD by 12%. Additionally, Normal and Charged Attacks hits on opponents have a 50% chance to trigger a vacuum blade that deals 40% of ATK as DMG in a small AoE. This effect can occur no more than once every 2s.|
Primordial Jade Winged-Spear
|On hit, increases ATK by 3.2% for 6s. Max 7 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3s. While in possession of the maximum possible stacks, DMG dealt is increased by 12%.|
|Talent Level-Up Materials|
|Talent Level-Up Materials||Teachings of Light x9||Guide to Light x63||Philosophies of Light x114|
|Common Ascension Materials||Old Handguard x18||Kageuchi Handguard x66||Famed Handguard x93|
|Weekly Boss Materials||Molten Moment x18|
Raiden Shogun Ascension Materials
Raiden Shogun Genshin Impact trailer
The two trailers released for Raiden Shogun showcase just how deadly her Elemental Skill and Element Burst are, particularly when kitted out with the best Artifacts.
Best Raiden Shogun team comp
As Raiden Shogun can buff her allies’ damage, one of the best builds currently utilizes the Electro Archon as a deadly support character. Consider pairing Raiden Shogun with Eula as the Cryo and Pyro elements will ensure you’re constantly applying Superconduct to your enemies.
This will reduce the physical resistance of all enemies in the AoE by 40% for 12 seconds, enabling you to quickly cut through them with Eula and Ei. Adding Xingqiu will also provide even more damage to the mix as your Normal Attacks will trigger sword rain attacks.
Lastly, Kujou Sara is another solid choice for those that wish to buff their damage even further. In fact, the added AoE Electro/ATK Bonus from her Elemental Skill and Burst will enable you to consistently proc Superconduct.
The added Elemental Resonance from having two Electro characters also helps generate Electro Elemental Particle, reducing cooldowns and enabling you to constantly maintain pressure with your abilities.
So, there you have it, the best Raiden Shogun build in Genshin Impact. Make sure you check out our other guides:
Albedo build | Aloy build | Arataki Itto build | Ayaka build | Diluc build | Eula build | Ganyu build | Genshin Impact tier list | Gorou build | Jean build | Keqing build | Klee build | Kokomi build | Qiqi build | Raiden Shogun build | Xiao build | Yoimiya build | Yae Miko build | Yun Jin build | Zhongli build | Genshin Impact codes | How to get Mora | How to get free characters | What is Pity in Genshin Impact? | Where to buy apples | Genshin Impact cross-save: How to link accounts | All Cryo characters | All Electro characters | All Geo characters | All Pyro characters | Genshin Impact pick rates