EA SPORTS Road to the Knockouts promotion may be over, but that doesn’t mean the cards aren’t still live. Special Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League cards are awarded to certain players with the chance of having them upgraded. Here’s an in-depth look at all the cards and how they have been upgraded.
EA SPORTS has done away with the old “Road to the Finals” promo in favor of something fresh in FIFA 22.
This time, we’re charting the path of all the world’s most famous players as they battle their way through three European competitions for a spot in the knockout stages. This will include heavyweight teams like Real Madrid and Liverpool in the Champions League, as well as lower competition like the newly-formed Conference League.
Considering all the stars in these European leagues, it’s no surprise that the Road to the Knockouts Ultimate Team promo team is absolutely mouthwatering.
- FIFA 22 RTTK all cards
- How to get FIFA 22 RTTK upgrades explained
- How do UCL, EL, and CL cards work?
- FIFA 22 RTTK confirmed upgrades
- FIFA 22 RTTK card designs
With the introduction of the UEFA Conference League, it means that we now have three stacked competitions. Teams like Premier League giants Tottenham Hotspur can have some of their players feature for instance.
So without further ado, here’s a complete list of every FIFA 22 RTTK card.
UEFA Champions League cards
- Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona) – 89
- Marco Reus (Dortmund) – 89
- Marquinhos (Paris SG) – 89
- Andrew Robertson (Liverpool) – 88
- Leroy Sane (FC Bayern) – 88
- Timo Werner (Chelsea) – 88
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) – 87
- Jesus Navas (Sevilla) – 87
- Matthijs de Ligt (Piemonte Calcio) – 87
- Arturo Vidal (Inter Milan) – 85
- Fred (Manchester United) – 85
- Arnaud Danjuma (Villarreal) – 84
- Nordi Mukiele (RB Leipzig) – 84
- Rodrygo (Real Madrid) – 84
- Sandro Tonali (AC Milan) – 84
- Benjamin Andre (LOSC) – 83
- Alex Teixeira (Besiktas) – 82
- Lucas Verissimo (SL Benfica) – 82
- Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax) – 82
- Wilson Manafa (FC Porto) – 82
UEFA Europa League cards
- Alexander Isak (Real Sociedad) – 86
- Nabil Fekir (Real Betis) – 86
- Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) – 86
- Edmond Tapsoba (Leverkusen) – 84
- Issa Diop (West Ham United) – 83
- Jordan Amavi (Marseille) – 83
- Krepin Diatta (AS Monaco) – 82
UEFA Conference League cards
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur) – 90
- Hamari Traore (Rennes) – 84
- Max Kruse (Union Berlin) – 84
- Stephan El Shaarawy (Roma RC) – 84
🏆 Road to the 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨 🏆
-Earn upgrades if the players' clubs reach the Knockout Stage of their European competition 📈
-Get a potential second ratings boost if they win 3️⃣ of their next 4️⃣ Group Stage matches ⏫
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) October 15, 2021
There are two ways to earn RTTK card upgrades: a player’s card upgrades if the player’s club reaches the Knockout Stage of their European competition and they can get a potential second upgrade if they win 3 of their next 4 Group Stage matches.
Here’s a quick breakdown of how the system works in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
- +1 upgrade for reaching the knockout stage
- +1 upgrade for winning 3 out of 4 matches in their respective competition
So if you have a player for a top team, then there’s a good chance that the card will get a +2 upgrade after the group stage.
The good news is that as long as you own any of these special cards, they’ll upgrade automatically! You won’t need to do anything yourself, and the game will enhance its stats once the results and official upgrades have been settled.
With the group stage phase of the European competitions drawing to a close, we finally know which of the UCL cards are set to be upgraded. Any player who qualified into the knockout rounds receives a plus one upgrade, while another boost could be earned through winning three out of their last four matches.
We’ve broken down every RTTK player and their final upgraded rating in the table below. We’ll add Europa League and Conference League players once their games have been completed:
|Player||Club||Original rating||Qualified upgrade||Win upgrade||Final rating|
|Leroy Sane||Bayern Munich||88||Yes||Yes||90|
|Bernado Silva||Manchester City||88||Yes||Yes||90|
|Marco Reus||Borussia Dortmund||89||No||No||89|
|Frenkie De Jong||Barcelona||89||No||No||89|
|Matthijs de Ligt||Piemonte Calcio||87||Yes||Yes||89|
|Nabil Fekir||Real Betis||86||Yes||No||87|
|Alexander Isak||Real Sociedad||86||Yes||No||87|
|Arturo Vidal||Inter Milan||85||Yes||Yes||87|
|Stephan El Shaarawy||Roma||84||Yes||No||86|
|Edmond Tapsoba||Bayer Leverkusen||84||Yes||No||86|
|Renan Lodi||Atletico Madrid||85||Yes||No||86|
|Youri Tielemans||Leicester City||86||No||No||86|
|Issa Diop||West Ham United||83||Yes||No||85|
|Max Kruse||Union Berlin||84||No||No||84|
|Sandro Tonali||AC Milan||84||No||No||84|
|Nordi Mukiele||RB Leipzig||84||No||No||84|
As usual, EA has delivered some truly exquisite designs for these special FUT cards. Each card feels completely different and unique from the other, with nice use of each competitions’ colors.
So there you have it — everything we know about FIFA 22’s Road to the Knockout promo. It’s one of many fabulous promotions in Ultimate Team this season, and hopefully, yours will get upgraded if you own one!
For more FIFA 22 guides and content, check out these helpful tidbits: